Availability, Tariffs & Bookings
Use the Booking Grid below to view our current availability and tariffs. You may also make an online reservation. If you prefer, we can take reservations over the phone or by email.
Weekly bookings usually run from Saturday to Saturday. Outside peak season (October to May), we offer short breaks from Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday. Variations may be possible (e.g. Saturday to Tuesday and Tuesday to Saturday). We accept group bookings for two or all three apartments. Contact us if you have any queries or special requests.
A deposit of £100 per week/apartment will secure your reservation, with the balance payable 4 weeks before arrival. We accept card payments (debit – no charge; credit – 2% fee), bank transfers or cheques.
Scroll down below the booking grid to view Further Information, including Terms & Conditions.
Problems viewing the Booking Grid?
… click the ‘Book Online’ button to open the Booking Grid in a new window.
1) Tariffs include gas central heating, electricity and bed linen.
2) Children and infants are welcome to stay in all apartments. Garden is the most accessible for very young children. A travel cot and/or high-chair can be provided on request at no extra charge. Please bring your own bedding for the cot.
3) Towels not included in tariffs. Sets of towels can be pre-booked at £5 per set (bath and hand-towel).
4) Castlerigg can accommodate an extra person in a Z-bed. Please pre-book (£30 per week including bedding).
5) If you want to make a postal booking with cheque payment, please call or email first to ensure that we don’t double-book, then download and print our Postal Booking Form. Please follow the instructions on the form.
6) Keswick View has a no smoking policy and we regret that we cannot accept pets.
7) Click here to view and download our Terms and Conditions 2017.
8) Accessibility: Our Garden apartment offers level access into town and the car park and is suitable for use by visitors who have mobility difficulties, but not wheelchairs. Access to upper apartments is via a domestic staircase. Download our Access Statement for detailed information.
Contact: Andrew Newton
c/o 12A Park Drive
Doncaster DN5 7LA
Phone: 01302 857447 (UK)