Availability & Bookings
Click on the button below to check current availability and read reviews from previous guests.
You can make an online reservation or we accept bookings over the phone or by email.
Weekly bookings usually run from Saturday to Saturday.
Outside peak season (October to April), we also offer short breaks from Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday. Variations may be possible (e.g. Saturday to Tuesday and Tuesday to Saturday). Contact us if you have any queries or special requests.
A deposit of £100 per week/apartment will secure your reservation, with the balance payable four weeks before arrival. We accept debit and credit card payments, bank transfers or cheques
We also accept group bookings for two or all three apartments, accommodating up to 8 or 12 guests respectively.
Keswick View has a no smoking policy and we regret that we cannot accept pets.
1) Tariffs include gas central heating, electricity and bed linen.
2) Towels not included in tariffs. Towels can be pre-booked at £5 per set (bath/hand towel).
3) Children and infants are welcome to stay in all apartments. Our Garden apartment is the most accessible for very young children. On request, we can provide a travel cot and/or high-chair at no extra charge. Please bring your own bedding for the cot.
4) Castlerigg can accommodate an extra guest in a Z-bed. Please pre-book at £30 per week, including bedding.
5) Click here to view and download our current Terms and Conditions.
6) Keswick View has introduced additional measures to ensure that guests enjoy a safe holiday following the Covid-19 pandemic. View our Covid information page for further details
Our ground-floor Garden apartment has level access from the car park and is suitable for use by visitors who have limited mobility, but is not equipped for wheelchairs.
Access to the Whinlatter and Castlerigg apartments is via an internal staircase.
Download our Access Statement for detailed information.
Contact: Andrew Newton
Phone: UK – 017687 85130 ; International +44-17687-85130